Lisa Irby - Getting To Know Lisa Irby


 

Lisa Irby - Getting To Know Lisa Irby



Lisa Irby is top notch source for information on how to build a successful niche website. If you have been searching for information on how to get started online with your website, you may have come across Lisa Irby in the search engines. Her websites get high placement in the search engines because of certain key techniques that she uses. Once you know what formulas to use in order to get your website off the ground, it becomes a lot easier to get the one thing you must have in order to have and maintain a successful website - traffic.
Lisa Irby has earned herself quite an outstanding reputation as far as giving advice and tutorials to newbies about making money online. Lisa Irby states that in order to achieve website niche success, you must be educated on what it is that actually makes a website successful. If you were thinking of internet traffic, then you are right! But before your website recieves any relavent traffic, you must first know how to get that traffic. And that's what Lisa Irby shares with her followers on her YouTube channel as well as her niche websites.
The truth is, seo is such a mysterious science, that even highly trained and educated experts are sometimes mystified by search engine algorithms. Lisa Irby seems to come across someone that newbies can trust. She has been creating websites since the 90's and with all that time in the game comes a lot of experience. That's what makes her a trustworthy source. Many of her YouTube videos are older than most people's websites. You can trust Lisa Irby because she has earned her trust over the many years that she has been online sitting in front of her camera and sharing with YouTube viewers about her website success and how she capitalizes off her websites. She has been creating websites, and getting traffic since before the dawn of this new computer age where virtually everyone now has their own website. Getting a website is easy, but getting traffic to the website - not at all an easy task!

Lisa Irby - What Is Niche Website Success?



A niche website is a website that concentrates on one specific thing. Lisa Irby explains that niche websites do better than any other type of website. The reason is very much do the fact that Google search engine always searches for the most relevant search results for each request. the more tightly defined a niche website is, then the more capable it will be of recieving traffic to what the website concentrates on. It's the best way to get targeted traffic to your website. Lisa hit the hammer on the nail when she dedicated a book to niche websites, called Niche Website Success.
Niche Website Success, written by Lisa Irby, is a book that is dedicated to explaining how to obtain success from a certain niche. People who do not have well defined niches when they create websites, get the least amount of traffic. Before I read the book in its entirety, I didn't think it would be possible to write a book on niche websites. The topic seemed simple enough. What I noticed when I actually read the book is that Lisa Irby goes in deep when she explains this. As I expected, the book was a pretty simple read. What I didn't expect was to find the pots of gold that I found in the book. It really shed light on the subject for me and caused me to change my entire approach around with how I maintain my websites now.
I actually found valuable information that I didn't expect to find. It became clear to me that Lisa is a professional and her information was good. As well as defined niche websites, she also ties in how your website is affected by all of your activities online, such as social networking, making videos and so much more. As I read further, I didn't expect that I would even get tax information and also learn how profit is actually made on a website. For me, building websites started as a hobby, just something I enjoyed doing, to actually learning how I could supplement my income. My brain started thinking in different ways about what I was doing. And the concept even started to make sense to me. If I am spending any time at all on my website, then I should be able to profit from my efforts.
I knew that I didn't want to become one of those spammy websites that pop up annoying ads on every page that chase people away from my website. My website is my product, so why would I treat it like it was a quick money scheme. For me, making money was never my intention, online anyway. Let me explain, as I learned how many people try to make money online and don't succeed, I also gained insight as to why they don't quite succeed online. The main reason website owners can't succeed online is because they don't have any direction. They don't have anyone taking them by the hand and telling them what to do and why. Most people don't even know effective ways to do keyword research, and that is why their websites never take off the way they imagine it could in the beginning.
Lisa Irby actually explains what is necessary to do and why it's actually necessary. Like I said, she breaks it down for you in clear language and you won't be reading a whole bunch of hoopla if you read her book. I trusted her after a few brief conversations back and forth and coming to know her character as an individual. I understood immediately why she has earned a reputation as a no nonsense person who "gives it to you straight." When you are in a business trying to make money and pay your bills, you pretty much want someone to give you the information straight. You don't want anyone beating around the bush when they are explaining how you can make money and increase whatever income you presently earn.

What Kind Of Person Is Lisa Irby?

what kind of person is Lisa Irby
Let's focus on where Lisa Irby started at in the beginning. Guess what! She started right from where you are starting now. Lisa admits that she had the benefit of learning about websites and search engines during a different time period than now. Back in the 90's the internet was pretty much like the Wild Wild West! Search engines served the webmasters and aimed to please them more than people who were actually searchign for information online. You may remember a time when you queried words into Yahoo and you could get basically anything.
But as time progressed, so did technology. Google invented an algorithm that would change the internet forever. Search queiries got better, over time, and search engines got more strict. This was a big benefit for the internet but webmasters had to work harder for search engine traffic and create better content to keep traffic coming in. With the interest of building websites and more and more people wanting to earn a residual income, competition for keywords spiraled out of control.
Luckily, Lisa Irby got into creating websites when it was still fresh. Don't try to become rich overnight. As Lisa Irby explains herself, she didn't make money right away. First she had to build trust and create high quality content, as you will do, I am sure. Don't rush your success, but be patient and you will benefit from your efforts.
Lisa Irby is not a technical wiz. She taught herself a little html with Dreamweaver, a useful Adobe application for building websites, and learned how to implement what she learned into a product that she is able to make a full time living off of. Her book, Niche Website Success, is a good book, but don't expect it to make you rich overnight. That's not the purpose of her book.

How Will Lisa Irby's Book Benefit You?

If you decide to purchase Lisa Irby's book, Niche Website Success, be prepared to recieve information that will help you get started. Don't expect to learn every secret you need to know to get tons of traffic to your website overnight, because no book will allow this success. Even though I read her book and like it, I must say, that much of the information you will learn will be through trial and error. Most of what you learn will be information that you find out on your own.
I wish I had known about Lisa Irby's book over a year ago, when I first got started with developing websites myself. It would have prevented me from making a lot of bad decisions and foolish mistakes that we are all compelled to make when we first begin. I admit, though I wasn't worried about income when I first began blogging, I was interested in creating a community that people would enjoy. As webmasters, it's our job to try and add value to the internet. That makes it a good deed. But we all have learning curves that we must surpass to get to the next level. Be patient with yourself and constantly stay educated to your full ability.
If you learn how not to make foolish mistakes when you begin, you will then be on track to earning residual income faster than you can imagine. It's the little mistakes that are made that prevent us from acquiring the success sooner. For that reason, I recommend Lisa Irby's book if you haven't had previous training or other beneficial sources of information at your disposal. If you want the feeling that you have a friend guiding you through the pitfalls and curbs, then Niche Website Success is an excellent option.
I wouldn't recommend reading this book once and putting it down. I read Niche Website Success a few times and I recommend that you do the same thing. Every time I re-read the book, new nformation popped out at me. And new ideas about these conversations developed and got the creative juices flowing in my brain. Lisa Irby's book is comparable to a 101 course on achieving website success. It's a great starting point for you to get your website up and running. Heck! I was already recieving a good amount of traffic myself when I read the book, but fresh new ideas were revealed to me that I may not have thought of otherwise.
One thing Lisa irby has taught me is that eduction never stops. It's an ongoing process. I believe I have obtained enough information about websites to write my own book, yet and still, everyday I learn new ideas and new things that I wouldn't know without constantly keeping abreast trends of the internet. Think of it like this: Google has thousands of people working on and tweaking their algorithms on a daily basis. They are constantly improving their algorithm and announcing new ways that the internet search process is vastly changing.
When I think of this, I don't get deterred; I get excited about it. Everytime something changes on the web or new technologies become implemented, it allows me the advantage of finding out what these trends are and keeping up with them. That, my friend, keeps me a step ahead of someone doing exactly what I am doing, that is not keeping up to date with this current and new information as it becomes available. It gives me a chance to grow as a person and as a business. I used to look at my website as passion but it was a hobby. Now I look at what I do as a business, and that triggers me to take more responsible action at mastering my craft. It makes me smarter, sharper and overall, just a better business person.
Lisa Irby Making Money Online

You can bet that Lisa Irby does earn a decent income online. She is successful and there are many articles written about her as well as countless views on her YouTube videos. If you are interested in being successful online, then you probably have ambitions of capitalizing off of your efforts. There is nothing wrong with this. In fact, it makes sense. That is what is apart of your drive. But hopefully that's not all you want to do. Think about it, once your website goes live online, you will be sharing apart of yourself with the rest of the world. Once you make your first video, you stand the chance of being seen by thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even millions of people.
You may have people sharing your pictures and videos and even writing stories about you online, like Lisa Irby does. In a sense, you will become a celebrity. Focus on how you want to appeal to the rest of the world. The money will come, but if that is your only focus, then you miss the bigger picture. And the bigger picture is about so much more than money. It's about you and how those people in various parts of the world will percieve you.
Lisa Irby insists that you should make sure you have a general and basic understanding of principles, strategies and ideas. Don't start out on the wrong foot and if you have already begun your adventure then it's not too late to educate yourself on fundamental concepts and ideas that will only contribute to your success. Pick up a book today and you may be surprised what you will find out. Lisa Irby's book is less than 30 dollars. Her book is very helpful and many people online, including me, have come to think of Lisa Irby as a friend.
Remember, Lisa Irby started out right where you are now. And she has good experiences and information to share with you about your niche website success. Thank you for reading this article and if you know someone who needs good advice about putting up a website, please share. Any likes or shares you give to my website are highly appreciated and I thank you for reading my review on Lisa Irby and her book, Niche Website Success. I know that with proper planning, education and experience, you are going to have an awesome website. If I have convinced you to purchase Lisa Irby's book or if you have clicked on one of my affiliate ads to buy the book, I would appreciate you revisiting my website and telling me how the book has actually helped you and also exactly how satisfied you were with the purchase. You can always feel free to sign up for my website, JWCEY.com and join us for conversation on the celeb forums. We have a ball here! Thank you.

Niche Website Success' border='0 height=67

 Lisa Irby Photo Gallery - Some of Lisa Irby's most popular pictures online

Lisa Irby wearing sunglassesLisa Irby smilingLisa Irby wearing reading glassesLisa Irby wearing an exotic Nappy Curly HairstyleLisa Irby wide grin and curly long hairstyleLisa Irby wearing a gadget girl t-shirtLisa Irby curly short hairstyle black and white photoLisa Irby unleashing passion emphasizing niche website successinterview with Lisa Irby banner adLisa Irby casts serious expression talking niche website success

Hi you guys. My name is Curtis Love. Detailed information about me on my about page. I have reviewed Lisa Irby Niche Website Success because I feel it's a good product that can really help people aviod countless mistakes we all make when we create websites. I think you can gain insight and wisdom by undertanding the successes and failures of others, which is exactly what this book points out. I have also used information in Lisa Irby's book to help out others on Jwcey celeb forum to make more money and achieve more success online. In my line of work, I can't afford to give bad advice. If you have any questions about this review, you can sign up for my forum and ask me questions directly and I will assist you to the best of my ability. Thanks for reading and I hope you like and share.

Who Is Lisa Irby?



Lisa Irby is a website chick who has mastered how to earn a residual income through affiliate marketing. She shares her techniques and formulas on YouTube with videos as well as her most popular website, 2CreateAWebsite.com. There are many articles about her online and she has also written books about building niche websites and how to increase traffic to these types of websites.

Lisa Irby Website Success & Author Review
Lisa Irby - website chick

Lisa Irby has earned quite a reputation online for "keeping it real" and her videos have received thousands of hits on YouTube. Lisa Irby has earned a reputation as someone that you can trust who will tell it like it is when it comes to her knowledge of seo and obtaining website niche success.

Lisa Irby On PC
Lisa Irby Smiling
Lisa Irby Niche Website Success
 Lisa Irby - What did you do before getting into building websites?
Credit for this Interview Goes to 
Ed Fry - http://www.how-to-build-a-website.co.uk/lisa-irby-interview.html
Biography Of Curtis Love
Affiliate marketing was really my first “job”. I started my senior year in college.
When did you first start to get into internet marketing?
When I was in college I stumbled upon a website that was earning money through affiliate marketing. So I created my very first site, joined a few affiliate programs (Amazon.com being one of them) and learned SEO.
Since that time I’ve had several websites come and go. I’ve learned a lot through trial and error. I am grateful for every mistake I’ve made because they are all very good learning lessons.
How many websites do you own now? What are your most popular websites?
I own three websites, a forum and a blog. 2 Create a Website.com is by far my most successful and popular site. It’s the largest, the one I spend the most time on and the site I am most passionate about.
My other sites are...

2 Plan a Website.com

Website Babble (Forum)

Flat Stomach Exercises.com

blog.2 Create A Website.com

Lisa Irby Can you share some traffic stats? What’s your best tactic for acquiring targeted traffic?
Right now, 2 Create a Website is the traffic winner with about 13,000 unique visitors per day. The other sites generate about 10,000 unique visitors per day among them.
The majority of my traffic comes from natural search results (SEO). I don’t spend a lot of time tweaking for SEO like some webmasters. I try to follow the basic Google Webmaster guidelines for meta tags, linking, content, etc. and let the chips fall where they may. The voluntary inbound links from other Webmasters have really helped my rankings over time since the search engines value quality inbound (backlinks).
** Ed's note: I prefer this tactic as well. Set a page on course and leave it. You are better off spending time developing new features than 'tweaking' existing pages. Getting it right first time is important, so why not check out my 4-Part Search Engine Optimization Success Stories case-study and get to grips with SEO?
I also get quite a bit of traffic from YouTube. Since 2007, I have been making videos to teach and help build my brand. YouTube is now my 2nd most popular traffic source.
What do you think is the most effective way to make money online?
It’s hard to say what the “most effective” is because I haven’t tried them all. But I will say that one of the most convenient ways to make money online is through affiliate marketing. I love not needing inventory and dealing with some of the hassles that can come with running an ecommerce website. I also love to teach and write, so affiliate marketing allows me to do both and get paid at the same time.
If you can become an “expert” in an area that interests you and build a website to teach others what you already know, the money making opportunities are endless.
Who do you look up to in the world of internet marketing?


Ken Evoy of SiteSell.com and Allan Gardyne of AssociatePrograms.com are two people that I have followed since the very beginning. They both taught me the importance of building credibility through useful content and presentation. I also look up to Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.net and Yaro Starak of Entrepreneurs-Journey.com.
What has been the single biggest factor for your online success?
It’s all about content and delivery. It doesn’t matter how many YouTube videos you make or how big your website is, if you do not produce something of substance and value no one will care.
My goal for every website is to teach in such a way that no other site has taught before and I believe that has given me an edge in the niches I choose to focus on.
What is your single biggest piece of advice to anyone starting out online?
Understand this takes time to develop and celebrate the progress, no matter how small it is. It’s easy to focus on what you haven’t accomplished yet, but if you step back and look at how far you’ve come, you’ll find it very motivating.




Thank you very much to Lisa Irby for taking the time out to answer these questions.

I hope it has enlightened you in some way or another.
If you haven't done so already, I highly recommend taking a look around Lisa's main website - 2 Create A Website.com - and also sign up to her forum at Website Babble. Building any online business is hard work, and I hope that looking at the success story Lisa Irby has enjoyed will motivate you to keep going!
If you want more articles like this, why not subscribe to my Web Bulletin? Besides from exclusive interviews, you'll also get latest industry gossip and ideas, in-depth articles and case studies as well as the odd freebie!


Curtis Love

Author: Curtis Love

56 0 0
...
Paid to blog on Celeb Forum

Comments

#1 Curtis Love 2014-02-17 11:37
Lisa Irby Facts: Website Niche Success
Lisa Irby Facts: Affiliate Marketer
Lisa Irby Facts: YouTube
Lisa Irby Facts: Website Babble
Lisa Irby Facts: Site Build it
Lisa Irby Facts: Work at home
Lisa Irby Facts: Google Adsense
Lisa Irby Facts: Website Tuturials

There is much more to learn about Lisa Irby as you can also go to her website which is called 2CreateAWebsite .com.

3 comments :

  1. You can get free advertising when you go to forums that have the same subject or niche with your site. buy website traffic 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.
    do follow backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. xo so thu do

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Nulled Themes | Increase Traffic. Designed by OddThemes